Become part of our confidential candidate network and start your job search today!
Post your job listings to gain access to our extensive candidate network.
Herk and Associates has been retained to recruit a Product & Dealer Marketing Manager for a leading Construction Equipment OEM.
This position is located in Georgia, and does require travel averaging 25%.
The Product & Dealer Marketing Manager will ensure that the proper marketing activities are in place to promote dealer growth, brand awareness, product introductions and enhancements in the marketplace.
• Ensure proper branding at dealers
• Support local dealer & trade show events (open house, etc.)
• Participate in regional association meetings
• Manage Voice of the Channel and Voice of the Customer
• Support and arrange for customer visits (dealer site visits) when required
• Manage demo fleet & follow up reporting
• Support local aftermarket events/meetings
• Participate in the creation of the marketing plan
• Good understanding of the distribution model via dealers (B2B).
• Strong business acumen, solutions oriented
• Budget management experience
• Open communication, analytical thinker, well organized, fact-based decision making
Knowledge of CE distribution channels, Extensive Project Management experience. Must have experience working with Media for both digital and print publications.
Bachelor`s Degree required.
For full job description and to be considered for this role, please contact Amy Bighorse:
Not what you're looking for?