Reynolds-Warren Equipmet Co. is seeking a Territory Sales Manager who will be based out of our Richmond Hill (Savannah area) branch.
Job Description: The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for representing machine sales products in a defined geographic territory with the ultimate goal of sale, lease purchase, or rental of these products. This position will target general contractors, asphalt paving, concrete, and earthmoving contractors as well as cities, counties, airports, state and federal municipal accounts.
What is required:
- Outgoing and friendly nature with ability to establish and build relationships
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Basic computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Business-like, professional appearance
- Willingness to make "cold calls" in addition to nurturing and expanding existing relationships with well-established customer base
- Keep updated and thorough records of calls, leads, and sales forecasts within CRM software
- Willingness to work tirelessly to develop and manage a defined territory
- General knowledge of heavy construction equipment. In depth knowledge of asphalt paving, compaction and concrete equipment a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of selling techniques (prospecting, overcoming objections, closing sales)
- Excellent selling, negotiating, and closing skills with the ability to build long-term business relationships
- First-class organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills, deadline-oriented
- General knowledge of retail financing
- Ability to work independently and within a team in a fast-paced, high-volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness