Become part of our confidential candidate network and start your job search today!
Post your job listings to gain access to our extensive candidate network.
The Marketing Director is responsible for all activities related to conceptualizing and implementing market strategy and achieving marketing targets. Specific responsibilities include business and market development; market research and planning; strategic direction for promotion and advertising; coordination with sales; and, hiring and directing the day-to-day activities of marketing staff.
Essential duties and responsibilities of the Marketing Director include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Develops the annual marketing plan and the strategies, tactics and resources necessary to achieve system and goals.
• Provides leadership, direction and management of the market research function.
• Develop and maintain good collaboration between Marketing and Sales
• Grows percentage of sales units attributed from marketing generated leads.
• Has ability to build campaigns to drive and capture the ROI on marketing spend.
• Use a full range of available marketing, sales, and financial data to measure campaign performance, guide campaign optimization decisions, inform future campaign development. Campaign goal and KPIs are well defined and in alignment with end business goals.
• Develop method of tracking, categorizing, scoring, and prioritizing incoming leads at all stages of the sales funnel to conversion.
• Uses resources and systems to ensure a marketing reporting function that can track, measure and analyze performance.
• Ensures all marketing communications are coordinated, support marketing plan objectives and are an effective expenditure of resources.
• Provides input and support to eadership regarding opportunities to improve market share, growth and profitability.
• Works closely with the Sales on strategies to grow new customers, focused on the retail market.
• Oversees the development and maintenance of marketing budgets; prepares reports as needed.
Bachelor`s degree from a four-year college or university and 10 years minimum of industry experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Upper management experience preferred.
Please contact Kingston Wynn at KingstonW@herkandassociates for additional information.
Not what you're looking for?