Contact H&A for Details
Position Details & Responsibilities
H+A has been retained by a growing construction and agricultural equipment dealership in rural New York to identify a strong leader for their service department. Our client represents multiple strong brands of equipment and needs a versatile manager to strengthen and elevate their business.
- Must have 3 to 5 years of experience in a leadership/supervisory role.
- Must exemplify an understanding of the financial aspect of the service department as it relates to profitability.
- This person must be personable, a problem solver, motivated, reliable, ethical, and able to maintain good relationships with customers, vendors, and employees.
- Must have a working knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must have experience managing all aspects of the service department.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines consistently/have a sense of urgency.
- Ability to maintain composure while problem-solving on a high level.
- Must be able to pass a background, physical, and drug screen.
Inquire with BG Aguirre
For a confidential discussion