Contact H&A for Details
Position Details & Responsibilities
We have been retained by a leading Manufacture to help them identify a New Technical Support Specialist in GA.
- The Technical Support Specialist has the general responsibilities of providing technical support to dealers, customers, and salespeople with technical issues via phone and email
- Achieve customer satisfaction through prompt and efficient service calls and effective communication.
- Instruct on machines diagnosis, inspections and repairs when needed (hydraulics, electrical, etc.)
- Communicating with corporate office after sales support department about issues and troubleshooting
- Communicate with Client product department about upgrades, changes, and solutions on equipment
- Log all in house repairs, outside repairs and warranties in operating software
- Maintain a record of warranty registration as well as warranty repairs, claims and approvals.
- Work with corporate aftersales and product department to conduct in house dealer training classes
- Travel when needed to perform field repairs, trainings, and machine demonstrations (no more than 25%)
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required by management
- Work with corporate service department to stay up to date on service protocol and updates and well as training
- This position requires knowledge (minimum 5 years) in technical support of heavy equipment (skid steers, excavators, tractors, forestry equipment, etc.)
- Technical experience with hydraulic systems, electrical troubleshooting, as well as mechanical systems (gear boxes, transmissions, etc.). General knowledge of diesel engines.
- Five years of experience in related field as well as, customer service experience.
- Strong problem solving/resolution skills required. Experience in developing strong relationships with sales team and handling dealer issues effectively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft 365, outlook and excel.
- Ability to work independently on assigned duties.
Someone who has previously worked as a Mechanic or Technician with strong Customer Sopport and Communication skills could be ideal in this role.
If you would like to be considered for this Opportunity, please E-mail your Resume to Joel@Herkandassociates.com for Confidential Consideration.