Hudson County Motors/Hudson Truck Leasing
Position Details & Responsibilities
The Lease and Rental Sales Representative is responsible for identifying sales opportunities, conducting sales calls and customer visits to diverse customers and executives to help fulfill their transportation and financial needs through full-service truck leasing.
- Promote full-service lease, rental, and contract maintenance.
- Prospect, qualify, quote in the market.
- Achieve sales and profitability objectives for full-service lease, rental and contract maintenance sales goals.
- Contribute to the growth of our full-service lease fleet through new customer acquisitions.
- Communicate regularly with existing customers maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Follow up with customers throughout the selling process.
- Create brand awareness by maintaining a high presence in the industry.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 or more years’ experience in Trucking/Transportation leasing and rental
- Customer focused
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record (CDL preferred)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Skilled in the operation of variety of computer software programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Sales CRM.
- Bilingual, Spanish preferred