Become part of our confidential candidate network and start your job search today!
Post your job listings to gain access to our extensive candidate network.
We are seeking a knowledgeable Part Counter specialist to assist customers in solving parts problems in person or by telephone, identify proper parts numbers, check availability, recommend and sell parts to customers or to our service department. This postion will work directly with the customer or our service department to work through the entire parts process to get the right parts in a timely manner.
To perform this job correctly, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty in an efficient and friendly manner. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Greet customers in a friendly manner and in an effiecient manner determine their needs.
2. Organize workday to meet customer demands/needs.
3. Edit customers orders and provide information needed to make the sale.
4. Expedite orders to make sure of timely transit time to store or customer direct.
5. Advise customer/service team of order status/timeline.
6. Perform all assigned duties in a timely manner
1. Experience in a fast-aced dealership or equivalent customer service environment
2. 2 plus years proven retail sales experience and direct customer service.
3. Ability to learn quickly
4. Strong computer skills
5. Great written and verbal communications skills
6. Experience in a contruction or agricultural equipment dealership
Not what you're looking for?