Position Details & Responsibilities
Curbtender`s Regional Sales Managers lead dealer development and sales growth for a wide range of truck-mounted municipal equipment such as street sweepers, garbage trucks and leaf collection vehicles. This fast-paced position allows candidates to live anywhere in their assigned territory. All selling expenses are paid and the RSM is provided with a company car. Extensive travel is required. Base salary plus commission. Territory to include Northeastern states (including Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio) as well as Ontario and Quebec.
- Learn Curbtender products and services.
- Build and maintain a dealer network.
- Lead efforts to train dealer sales staff on product knowledge.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies for assigned territory.
- Perform key account management.
- Act as intermediary between corporate office and customers for sales, service, warranty, and production concerns.
- Perform product demonstrations at customer locations as needed.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
- Maintain detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems.
- Provides periodic territory sales forecasts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Must be self-directed, self-learning, and self-motivated
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering preferred.
- At least five years of related experience required.
- Clean driving record and ability to obtain a Commercial Drivers License.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able/willing to travel extensively (10- 15 business days per month).