Contact H&A for Details
Position Details & Responsibilities
Herk & Associates is recruiting a Service Manager for a successful northeast-based Construction Equipment Distributor. This candidate will be responsible for the managing the service department of the company's Eastern Massachusetts branch.
- Prioritizing and scheduling service and repair of machines and equipment.
- Effectively communicating with customer partners on status of machine repairs.
- Supervising, mentoring, and leading a team of technicians.
- Assisting in shop as needed.
- Supervising all department files to ensure material is properly filed.
- Operating within all policies and procedures of the company.
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in the Heavy Equipment Industry, preferrably in a Service Department leadership capacity (or equivalent)
- Experience as a technician or service writer (preferrably within the heavy equipment industry) required
- Excellent history of creating and maintaining positive relationships with customers
- Strong organizational, clerical, and general computer skills/systems knowledge (or ability to learn industry-specific software systems)
- Excellent verbal, written, and telephone communication skills
- Ability to Operate Vehicles and Equipment
For more information on this position, please contact Meredith Vachon at Herk & Associates: