Become part of our confidential candidate network and start your job search today!
Post your job listings to gain access to our extensive candidate network.
The primary function of this position is to perform on-site technical support in an assigned territory; ensures customer requirements for repairs, training, product installation and parts replacements are met. This position will be responsible to perform advanced systems repair and assembly by performing independent trouble shooting using various diagnostic equipment and manuals.
1. Assist in training the customers on how to install, repair, maintain and operate XCMG Parts and services.
2. Assists in the troubleshooting and repair of the customer equipment on-site.
3. Troubleshoots and responds to customer calls (phone and e-mail) determining the cause and resolution of the problem.
4. Instruct and train customers on how to take appropriate action on maintenance items.
5. Describes and clarifies installation procedures and helps customers resolve repair problems.
6. Handle the warranty process established by the Company.
7. Provides Engineering and Quality team with customer feedback on our products, features and customer concerns and problems.
8. Coordinate training needs, requests and teach classes within their region of responsibility.
9. Other duties as assigned.
1. 5+ years of work experience with at least three years of experience with heavy equipment machinery is required.
2. Mechanical or trade school preferred
3. The individual must have a strong mechanical background and aptitude.
4. Must have working knowledge of repairing heavy construction equipment or similar.
5. Must be able to interpret advanced hydraulic and electrical schematics.
6. Must posses’ good oral communication and interpersonal skills; computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
7. Must supply own set of basic tools except for specialty tools that are provided by the company.
8. Ability to interfaces regularly with customers and team members. Individual must be able to work in a team environment
9. Ability to make independent decisions within generally established guidelines.
10. Ability to work under minimal supervision.
11. Ability to ability to handle irate customers, troubleshoot and resolve customer problems.
12. Ability to train customers on company products
13. Ability to communicate and resolve problems over the telephone.
14. Ability to schedule, organize and follow through to ensure customer needs are met in a timely and efficient manner
15. Position requires over 60% Travel to customer locations and often requires leaving with minimal notice.
Not what you're looking for?