Contact H&A for Details
Position Details & Responsibilities
The Regional Operations Manager oversees the Branch Managers and operations of the branch. This position is a Team Builder. This includes managing employees, delegating work, and reviewing performance & profitability indicators, overseeing processes and developing bench strength.
- Management of Branch Managers
- Assist Branch Managers and employees with questions and concerns
- Ability to use dealer management software
- Ability to review dealership`s financial statements and identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Work with the Operations Support team/Branch Managers on ensuring that adequate inventory is on order and in stock.
- Communicate the impact of operational results on financial results to Branch Managers and personnel.
- Good understanding of industry, manufacturer key profit indicators and implement to assist in gauging performance and opportunities.
- Managing Service, Parts, Rental, and equipment inventory
- Work with the Regional Sales Manager
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities.
- Promote and enforce company policies.
- Promote and ensure a safe, clean, productive and fair work environment.
- Periodically audit all components of the dealership`s safety policies and procedures to ensure full compliance.
- Promote teamwork between departments and throughout the organization.
Bachelor`s Degree in Business Management preferred or minimum of 5 years of experience in the heavy equipment industry.
- Heavy Construction or Dealership Experience
- Able to use Microsoft Office Products- Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Able to work with a wide range of personalities in a courteous, effective and professional manner.
- Competent skills regarding the operation of compact industrial equipment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of industry-related safety regulations
Please reach out to Kingston Wynn at KingstonW@herkandassociates.com for more information.