Contact H&A for Details
Position Details & Responsibilities
Herk & Associates is recruiting a Senior Regional Sales Rep in Atlanta, GA for a Leading Construction Equipment Dealer.
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for comprehensive sales/marketing and product support programs for heavy equipment.
- Responsible for and involved in all equipment sales, leases, and rentals in assigned territory.
- Cultivate strong manufacturer relationships.
- Evaluate and seek complementary products.
- Provide oversight for the delivery of new machines and monitor performance, warranty repairs and procedures.
- Follow up on customer warranty problems and work with Customer Support Manager to determine solutions.
- Communicate with management regularly regarding market analysis and activity with customers and manufacturers.
- Maintain sales contact database for use in mailings and other marketing/sales functions.
- 5+ years’ experience in heavy equipment sales and/or rentals required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business preferred
- Proficiency in general computer applications and Windows Office Products
- Previous supervisory/management experience
- Solid understanding of local market conditions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Advanced oral/written communication, presentation, negotiation and sales strategy skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with the corporate sales team
For more information on this position, please contact Meredith Vachon at Herk & Associates: