Contact H&A for Details
Position Details & Responsibilities
The Power Systems Project Engineer will be responsible for the successful project management and engineering completion of the Sales Department customer purchase order contracts. Of particular interest is the areas of maintaining approved expense and profit budgets and ensuring project schedules are maintained successfully. Must be flexible and able to manage multiple simultaneous projects and tasks successfully.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain project schedules and budgets
- Create project specific engineering submittals and drawings
- Review and understand Sales Department worksheets and project requirements
- Coordinate, or execute, the purchase of project specific equipment
- Coordinate with other departments as necessary for successful project completion
- Communicate with Factory and outside vendor personnel on technical issues
- Delegation and hiring of Service Dept. or third party vendors for installation, modification, and fabrication requirements
- Timely completion of project closeout documentation
- Provide pre-sale technical support to the sales department
- Utilize company project management system on all projects
- Some fieldwork, as required, for specific project requirements
- Develop and maintain good relationships with customers and suppliers
- Respect and follow company policies as defined in the employee handbook
- Additional duties as assigned by management
- Follow all safety training and safety requirements including proper use of PPE
- A fit with Company’s performance driven culture and values of Integrity, Teamwork, Respect, Quality, Relationships and Service.
Please Contact Kingston Wynn at KingstonW@herkandassociates.com for further information.