Contact H&A for Details
Position Details & Responsibilities
This position will manage the warranty process and lead the warranty team in the processing of warranty claims. Will serve as primary contact for Dealers and end use customers in resolving warranty issues with company products. Oversees Warranty cost reporting process for reimbursement by parent company. Reports warranty cost trends and warranty cause trends and forecasts potential future costs. Works closely with the Service organization on return and root cause analysis.
- Manages and directs two Warranty Claims Administrators and a Warranty Clerk to insure warranty claims are received and processed in a timely manner. Reviews Dealers warranty claims as needed
- Serves as the primary contact for dealers and end use customers in resolving disputed claims.
- Insures that warranty cost reporting is completed and submitted for reimbursement on a timely basis.
- Produces and distributes regular reports on warranty cost and cause trends and forecasts future costs.
- Actively participates with the Service Organization on return analysis, trend monitoring and root cause analysis and provides feedback to manufacturing.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining warranty policy and updating as necessary.
- Monitors warranty claim processing to insure fair and consistent handling of warranty issues.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Statistics or Quality required. Additional experience in warranty administration in the heavy equipment industry will be considered in lieu of education.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in warranty claims administration. Experience in the equipment industry is required.
- Above average computer skills. Experience with automated warranty system, Microsoft Office especially Excel. Experience with SAP is preferred, but not required.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
Please reach out to Kingston Wynn at KingstonW@herkandassociates if interested in learning more about this great opportunity.