After applying you will be automatically redirected to the website.
Information Sent You have successfully inquired about this job.
Create a free account to access more job search tools!
Contact H&A for Details
Position Details & Responsibilities
Effectively develop and manage service operations in a manner that promotes Customer Satisfaction, Market Dominance and Profitability.
- Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities All essential functions, duties, and other responsibilities will be performed following safety guidelines/practices and be in support of the Company’s Mission, Values and Purpose.
- This position may involve knowledge of confidential information. Such information will be handled with the utmost discretion.
- Manage the day to day transactions, staffing and tooling to promote maximum asset utilization by scheduling and dispatching technicians to ensure smooth and timely repair progression.
- Ensure timely and accurate invoice processing, employee time posting and reviews, parts orders, Service Letter completions, quotes, and customer follow-up.
- Use reports such as Operating Statement, Work in Process, Last Labor to Close, WIP Turnover Ratio to effectively manage within the defined expectations.
- Develop and manage workforce to ensure quality work progression, invoicing and employee growth and satisfaction.
- Assist in determining warranty and goodwill decisions.
- Create repair estimates, turn-times, and other customer commitments.
- Communicate and follow up with customers to identify their needs and ways that we can support those needs.
- Make and communicate critical decisions consistently with leadership, integrity, quality, urgency and teamwork.
- Complete all necessary documentation and follow up as required in a timely, orderly manner.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Must be able to read and comprehend specifications, service and parts literature, technical bulletins and other related publications. Strong computer skills and the ability to learn to effectively use company software – with training. Must be able to communicate thoughts and ideas in both verbal and written form. Able to compute rates, ratios, and percentages to draw and interpret bar graphs. Able to solve practical problems and offer innovative solutions to unique problems. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Excellent customer service.Ability to positively motivate, manage, and develop employees.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent. Previous management of people preferred, in a shop environment is helpful. Bilingual skills a plus.
Please reach out to Kingston Wynn at KingstonW@herkandassociates.com for more information.