Contact H&A for Details
Position Details & Responsibilities
Herk and Associates is recruiting a Service Supervisor a leading Construction Equipment Dealership located in Salinas, California.
Key tasks for a Service Supervisor are overseeing and delegating technicians and problem solving any service-related issues that surfaces on a daily basis. Organize and assign service department work activities among technicians, to oversee their work to ensure assigned task are being completed and on time. Additional responsibilities are to respond to any customer service scheduling needs. As well to work closely with the Service Manager and Coordinators as an additional resource for customer.
- To be versed in construction equipment, knowledge of warranties, policies and all related products
- Oversee all technicians including assigning workload and managing a time guide
- Ensure all new and used equipment are prepared properly and maintenance are all up to date
- To ensure all safety protocols are being followed
- Constantly take part in problem solving and continuous improvement activities
- To display, demonstrates and advocate company core values! (Integrity, Teamwork, Respect, Quality and Service)
- To take a leadership when the Service Manager is out of the office
- To assisting Servicer Manager with completing technician reviews in a punctual manner
- Perform various administrative duties
- To ensure all technician are properly trained and motivated for growth
- Two years Associates degree in business or as a Technical Discipline
- Three to four years related experience and/or training in the related field; or mixture of both educations and experiences.
- Ability to lead and supervise a team
- Basic computer skills: knowledge and usages of Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint etc.
- Capable mechanical service abilities
For more information regarding this position, please feel free contact Kimberly Brenner at Herk & Associates: