Contact H&A for Details
Position Details & Responsibilities
Summary of Position Responsibilities:
The branch manager oversees the day to day activities for the store, including, sales, warehousing, purchasing, pricing and customer relations. It is primarily through this position that we demonstrate our commitment to achieve customer service excellence. This position is responsible for performing customer service tasks in accordance with company business practices and in the professional manner required to build market share and maintain repeat business with our valued customers
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assumes overall responsibility for profitability of the branch. Oversees all branch sales, warehousing, pricing, accounting and customer relations.
- Approves, within budgetary limits, all branch office expenditures for purchase of supplies and equipment.
- May perform the duties of an Outside Salesperson as outlined in the job description for the position.
- Prepares budget and sales forecasts for management.
- Handles important customer complaints and service problems.
- Assumes responsibility for the physical plant and maintenance.
- Attends and participates in company meetings, industry conferences and conventions.
- Performs duties inherent in all supervisory positions.
- Must be able to identify, evaluate, and assimilate information before making quality decisions
- Computer skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good telephone etiquette
- Good questioning (probing) skills
- Good voice characteristics
- Good language use
- Above average reading comprehension
- Basic math skills
- Technical competence
- Good attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
Please reach out to Kingston Wynn at KingstonW@herkandassociates.com for more information.