Contact H&A for Details
Position Details & Responsibilities
Herk & Associates is recruiting a Branch Manager for a major leading dealer in Agriculture and Construction Equipment in Ventura County, CA.
Purpose: Lead a team of multi-functional employees with responsibility to maximize company results in a defined branch territory. Serve as a leader for the company in a defined branch territory. Establish and maintain high-level relationships with key customers. Drive continuous company improvement and growth.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal partners and major customers to achieve desired financial and market share objectives.
- Maximize business results in area of responsibility by leveraging company resources and external business partners.
- Demonstrate leadership skills to motivate, develop, and retain a high performing work group.
- Manage profit/loss statement for branch business portfolio.
- Communicate effectively across the organization to ensure strategic and tactical alignment.
- Travel and make regular visits to customer locations.
- Travel with branch sales individuals to teach and mentor.
- Work safely at all times. Adhere to all applicable safety policies. Comply with all company policies, procedures, standards, and values.
- 3+ years of successful management/supervision of 10+ direct reports.
- Must possess a successful history of responsibility over a large revenue-producing department.
- 5 years minimum experience in heavy equipment industry.
- Must have strong business acumen to manage branch profit/loss performance.
- Must have strong human relations skills and the ability to work with people from all backgrounds and cultures, internally and externally, with appropriate influence and ability to resolve business issues.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Proven leadership skills including: motivation, mentoring, execution.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Strong sales skills and experience.
- Good understanding of product support business.
- Proof of high school diploma or General Education Degree (GED). College degree or an equivalent 5 years of related industry experience.
For the full job description and/or more information on this position, please contact Meredith Vachon at Herk & Associates: