Position Details & Responsibilities
PacWest Machinery is recruiting for Parts Counter Sales team members for its branches in Kent and Spokane Valley, Washington.
PacWest provides a full line-up of machinery covering general production, aggregate processing, road building machines, and compact utility equipment from well-known companies including Volvo Construction Equipment, Metso Minerals, Yanmar, Takeuchi, and others. PacWest delivers comprehensive sales, rental, leasing, parts, and service support in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho, and is a dynamic company offering a unique environment that fosters individual growth rewarding individual and team performance. See more at www.PacWestMachinery.com.
- The Parts Counter Sales representatives are responsible for parts sales and a high level of service to external customers and the company service department.
- Sales activity includes customer needs assessment, research, quoting, closing, and arrangement of delivery.
- The successful candidate must be personable, self-motivated, and have above-average organizational skills.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively with both customers and internal team members by telephone, e-mail, and in person.
- The successful candidate must possess the ability to multitask. Must be willing to work a full day that’s fast-paced and occasionally requires overtime.
Qualifications - The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 5+ years of parts counter sales experience in construction equipment (preferred), transportation, agriculture, or automotive industries.
- Strong organizational and customer service skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly with customers, suppliers, and colleagues.
- Ability to balance priorities by multi-tasking and communicating with stakeholders
- Good computer skills and basic familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and various search engines. Experience with company and supplier systems.
- Must be a team player with a calm demeanor and customer service focus
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly and accurately
- Forklift experience is desired, or have a willingness to train
- Able to occasionally climb, balance and lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Strong references from former employers and colleagues.
- Outstanding qualifications in certain categories may help to offset a lack of experience in other areas.
PacWest Machinery is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital and veteran status.
To ensure the safety and security of all employees, the successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment testing for alcohol, drug, and/or controlled substances.