Greenway Equipment, Inc.
Position Details & Responsibilities
A Greenway Service Manager manages service operations within the dealership to maximize return on investment through; optimizing Service Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction, growing profitable service labor sales, providing a safe work environment, exercising disciplined expense control, attracting and retaining outstanding talent, and effectively engaging department personnel.
- Follow and maintains effective Service Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Follow annual Service Department goals and budget, in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives.
- Follows and executes the Service Department marketing plan and monitor monthly to ensure achievement of departmental goals.
- Takes the lead in sharing best practices and implementing common processes throughout the Service Department.
- Assist in customer clinics, field days and related, promotional events.
- Submits all service warranty and Product Improvement Program claims within the required time frame to receive maximum credit.
- Develops and retains key talent by maintaining a current Internal Depth Chart, Recruiting and Hiring Plans, and individual development plans put forth by VP of Service Operations.
- Leading to obtain and sustain a great work environment for employees meeting the company objectives.
- Maintains all department tools, equipment, and vehicles in good working order.
- Responsible for maintaining company building, grounds
- Responsible for promoting communication among all employees and departments.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Service Department operations.
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Ability to speak effectively one-on-one and within a group.
- Basic understanding of financial principles relative to Service Department operations.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products.
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports.