Contact H&A for Details
Position Details & Responsibilities
We have two New Opportunities for a Product Support Territory Manager. One in Eastern CANADA and one in Western Canada.
These are Great Opportunity to join one of the Leading Manufactures of Road Construction, Paving and Milling Equipment in the Industry.
- Manage all Daily Product Support Activities in Eastern CANADA/Western CANADA.
- Drive Customer satisfaction through development of our Distributors, Rental, and Direct sales channels in terms of Parts sales growth, Service Training, Problem Diagnosis and Resolution of product technical issues and Aftersales business development.
- Grow dealers’ parts and service capacity and capability to ensure customer and dealer success and satisfaction.
- Develop the Dealer network with market awareness, product knowledge, technical competency, and aftersales business management to ensure dealer capability in the assigned territory to support our Clients market share objectives and customer satisfaction.
This position is responsible but not limited to any Service and Parts related activities that impact customer satisfaction and growth for assigned distributors, and current machine population.
- Associates’/Trade Degree or equivalent Technical training related to the repair and service of road construction equipment with a minimum of 7 years’ experience preferred.
- Road Machinery Equipment experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Management preferred.
- Must have a strong business acumen.
- A strong technical aptitude with in-depth knowledge of hydraulics, engine, powertrain, electrical, failure analysis, and root cause analysis.
- Basic understanding of a Distributor’s business processes, including service, parts, rental, sales and administration.
- Proficient in interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to Communicate in French would be a Plus
If you are interested or would like to find out more about this opportunity please e-mail your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate Consideration and all communication is Confidential.