Contact H&A for Details
Position Details & Responsibilities
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: The Corporate Trainer will be tasked with developing specialized programs and trainings to educate service department personnel across our diversified product lines and eleven branch locations.
- Demonstrate companies core values and promote the mission and vision of the company
- Follow all company policies and regulations for safe work procedures and contribute to the achievement of company safety goals
- Attend and participate in manufacturer and/or factory sponsored training sessions and meetings
- Develop partnerships with manufacturers
- Evaluate and target training towards key lines and specific high-volume machine populations along with new products.
- Consults with management to determine training goals and objectives
- Plan and coordinate the training schedule, determine the location of each training, and provide the necessary training materials
- Observes trainees in classroom exercises and answers questions
- Maintain training records in coordination with manufacturers
- Provide customer’s specialized training related to operation and maintenance of equipment when requested
- Support technical troubleshooting and evaluating efforts (limited in scope to key issues)
- Your job duties may be changed from time to time at the discretion of your supervisor
REQUIRED SKILLS/JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- The individual in this position should be personable, highly motivated, a problem solver, ethical, and able to adapt to all forces around – customers, suppliers, manufacturers, and co-workers.
- Ability to exercise integrity, confidentiality, and discretion
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Personal accountability and self-management to prioritize and complete all tasks required of the position
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage relationships both internally and externally
- Teamwork: cooperate and support others within the service department and the organization
- Capable of working with all levels of the organization
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma required. Associates degree in diesel technology or related filed preferred and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of trainees
- Previous training and development experience are beneficial but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
Please reach out to Kingston Wynn at KingstonW@herkandassocaites.com for further information.