Contact H&A for Details
Position Details & Responsibilities
Herk & Associates is recruiting a skilled Technical Support Specialist to represent a globally recognized manufacturer of forestry/agriculture/construction attachment equipment just east of Atlanta, GA.
- The Technical Support Specialist has the general responsibilities of providing technical support to dealers, customers and sales people with technical issues via phone.
- Achieve customer satisfaction through prompt and efficient service calls and effective communication.
- Instruct on machines diagnosis, inspections and repairs when needed (hydraulics, electrical, etc.)
- Communicating with corporate office after sales support department about issues and troubleshooting
- Communicate with product department about upgrades, changes and solutions on our equipment
- Log all in house repairs, outside repairs and warranties in operating software
- Maintain a record of warranty registration as well as warranty repairs
- Work with corporate aftersales and product department to put on in house dealer training classes.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required by management
- This position requires knowledge (minimum 5 years) in technical support of heavy equipment (skid steers, excavators, tractors, forestry equipment, etc.)
- Technical experience with hydraulic systems, electrical troubleshooting, as well as mechanical systems (gear boxes, transmissions, etc.).
- General knowledge of diesel engines.
- Requires 5 years of experience in related field customer service experience.
- Strong problem solving/resolution skills required. Experience in developing strong relationships with sales team and handling dealer issues effectively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Position requires knowledge in basic computer programs such as Excel, outlook and others.
For more information on this position, please contact Meredith Vachon at Herk & Associates: