Contact H&A for Details
Position Details & Responsibilities
Herk & Associates is recruiting an experienced sales Account Manager for a dock, door, and material handling dealership in Salt Lake City, UT.
The Account Executive will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and meet sales goals by leveraging existing relationships, prospecting, and cold calling.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Drive and manage the entire sales process. This includes: Targeting top prospects; Identifying client solutions; Negotiating; and Closing.
- Act as a "solutions expert" consultant in helping partners with their unique critical business issues and strategic initiatives.
- Work with senior management to establish a clear and effective plan for growing the customer base.
- Work with sales teams to share ideas, knowledge and new business development strategies.
- Utilize company CRM to provide visibility and effectively communicate activity in assigned territory.
- Strategize on social selling opportunities.
- Attend company training programs and accompany other associates or managers during ride along in order to learn job skills.
- Prepare appropriate specifications and level of service expectations in accordance with existing laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Calculate correct job costs & market-based pricing for solutions.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Proven record of prospecting and cold calling clients to achieve new business acquisitions.
- Experience in customer service, required.
- Experience in Industrial Sales, preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED is required. Further education is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products such as: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must have valid drivers’ license and clean driving record (Department of Motor Vehicles).
- Must own “reliable” transportation.
- The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check.
For more information on this position, please contact Meredith Vachon at Herk & Associates: