Contact H&A for Details
Position Details & Responsibilities
Herk & Associates is recruiting a Territory Sales Manager for a construction equipment dealership in the greater Philadelphia, PA area.
We are looking for someone who can generate sales, increase revenue, and meet goals while developing strategies to attract new customers for our construction equipment sales throughout the territory.
Essential Functions Include:
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, submits orders and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily
- Develop and grow new accounts in this territory for all product lines available.
- Maintain technical and professional knowledge by attending educational seminars, networking, reviewing industry literature and participating in industry organizations
- Forecast sales and provide historical data by maintaining records on sales and locations
- Focus sales efforts on potential volume dealers and existing customers
- Stay current on industry marketplace data for new products, pricing etc. as well as monitoring the competition
- Travel within the assigned territory visiting customers at their locations and demoing equipment
- Resolve customers complaints by investigating and recommending solutions for management review
- Run sales reports on a weekly and monthly basis keeping management informed on progress
- Creates sales presentations using current industry literature and current product information
- Update and expand the existing sales database
- Meet sales goals and targets
- Organize, attend, and support industry specific trade shows.
The Best Fit To Our Team Will Have:
- Proven sales track record.
- At least 3 years of prior sales experience.
- Knowledge of and experience in the construction equipment industry.
- Experience in sales within the counties of Philadelphia area a plus.
For more information on this position, please contact Meredith Vachon at Herk & Associates: