C&C Lift Truck, Inc.
Position Details & Responsibilities
C&C Lift Truck, Inc., is currently searching for Mechanics & Mobile Tire Technicians of all experience levels for road, shop, and planned maintenance. Founded in 1977, C&C Lift Truck, Inc. has continuously grown over the last 42 years to become one of the leading forklift dealerships in the Tri-State area, and the #1 Komatsu dealer in the country. We are currently seeking mechanics for our newly opened south location, working exclusively with CLARK Forklifts and at our home location in Edison as well.
We are looking to expand our team with motivated and ambitious forklift mechanics looking for a long-term future with a great company.
We are not seeking forklift operators; this posting is geared towards those with mechanical backgrounds.
Candidates need minimum 1-year experience in heavy equipment mechanics.
- Job will require IC and Electric truck repairs
- Complete scheduled PM and repair assignments within the time frame allotted
- Track van inventory to meet PM schedule
- Perform routine forklift maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test forklift components
- Perform quality inspections
- Valid Driver’s license with a good driving record
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Willingness to learn
- The ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- The ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Employee must be able to push, pull, carry, grasp, reach and crouch when needed for the job
- Employee must be able to communicate effectively with management, customers, and other employees
- Job will require the employee to interpret documents, comprehend basic instructions (written or verbal), apply abstract principles to a wide range of complex tasks
- Employee must be able to analyze information and write a diagnosis on work orders
- The ability to decipher different colors
- Must be able to work individually and as a team
- Previous experience as a mechanic
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Mobile Tire Technician Requirments:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Valid Driver`s License from their state of residence. A Commercial Driver`s License is not required but candidates with a CDL will be strongly considered
- DOT Medical card required
- Must meet and maintain C&C Lift Truck`s qualifications for Commercial Drivers
- Tire/Forklift background preferred
- Mechanical skills preferred
- Self-starter and can work independently
- Great organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills; must be able to sell our services
- Acceptable driving record