Contact H&A for Details
Position Details & Responsibilities
Summary: A dynamic leader for the overall operation of store to achieve stated company goals. Leads store personnel of top-rated managers and employees to provide area prospects with best products and services. Develops and implement strategic and tactical plans to grow store’s profit and market share.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Works within and promotes corporate vision, mission and values.
- Lead facility in achieving goals by improving efficiency, developing people and offering premier customer service.
- Utilize stake-holder colleagues to make business decisions.
- Identifies and hires top quality candidates when needed for department needs.
- Supervise both fulltime and part-time operations personnel, lead team meetings.
- Frequently utilizes oral and written communication skills to interact with staff to better monitor the store’s
- Effectively leads team and provides ongoing coaching utilizing the performance management system.
- Adheres to all applicable safety policies, procedures and standards.
- Collaborate with Operations Manager on all safety and compliance issues and other locations to improve business efficiencies.
- Reinforces company branding by meeting or exceeding company location standards including visual appeal, safety, security and cleanliness.
- Along with company NA’s Sales & Marketing Department develops and executes profit plan to produce budgeted sales volume, margins and efficiencies; including the monitoring and adjustments of pricing as well as key account selling as needed.
- Seeks team input to assist to develop and achieve annual
- Develop yearly business plan and budget with input from Parts & Service managers as well as Region Sales and Service managers.
- Utilizes sales department’s input and past performance to prepare annual unit
- Achieves targeted market penetration; gains customer retention, competitive conversions and monthly / annual Volume Sales goals.
- Creates and implements scheduling for sales, parts, and service.
- Generates growth through parts and service sales.
- Maintain inventory and facilitate distribution of products.
- Collaborates with appropriate management colleagues to ensure new and used inventory turnover targets are achieved.
- Travels with each salesman to meet company NA’s customers, the prospects and those loyal to a competitive brand to increase your effectiveness as a team leader and to promote Company NA`s
- Talks with local service clubs, chambers of commerce and non-profit groups to raise brand awareness and company NA’s company
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Domicile must be located within store(s) area of
Limited overnight travel and some international travel might be required
Bachelor`s degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university; and four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Demonstrated leadership by managing other people with increasing responsibilities in prior positions.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
Understanding of basic business principles of inventory and contribution to overhead issues. Exhibits solid organizational skills and attention to detail. Exceptional customer service skills and has experience in leading safety and business improvement strategies.
If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Kingston Wynn at KingstonW@herkandassociates.com