Contact H&A for Details
Position Details & Responsibilities
Herk & Associates is recruiting a Territory Manager for an equipment rental company in southern New York.
The Territory Sales Manager will cover Ulster, Orange, Dutchess, Westchester, and Rockland Counties. We are looking for a self-motivated, dedicated sales professional to join our team. The Territory Manager is responsible for understanding, explaining, and driving sales of the full inventory line, as well as developing partnerships with current and potential clients to grow the company`s market share.
Job Duties/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Selling Heavy Equipment to contractors, municipalities, and end users using persuasive techniques with prospective customers
- Understand the full product line offered by Partner Rentals and work creatively to expand product offerings
- Conducting cost-benefit analysis of current and potential customer base
- Developing and continuing positive professional relationships to assist in growth of future sales
- Contact customer leads through cold calling and visiting prospective customers
- Streamline solutions for customer concerns to ensure customer satisfaction
- Achieve sales goals within scheduled time period
- Manage conversations around financing, interest, and payments
- Coordinate sales efforts with appropriate staff members
- Work to expand customer base and revenue in an effort to build and manage a sales team
- Minimum of Associates Degree
- 3+ years of previous experience in sales related to construction equipment, material handling, or industrial supplies
- Ability to operate and demonstrate working features of heavy equipment being sold or rented. OR aptitude to learn how to do so.
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours
- Must have a valid New York State (NYS) Driver’s License
For more information on this position, please contact Meredith Vachon at Herk & Associates: