Atlantic Coastal Equipment
Position Details & Responsibilities
Atlantic Coastal Equipment, a fast-paced, locally owed equipment dealer in Savannah, GA is looking for a Parts Manager to join our team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
(Other duties may be assigned)
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To manage the day to day operations of the parts department including:
- Forecast goals and objectives for the department and strives to achieve them.
- Work with the service manager and the leasing manager to ensure a timely turnaround of parts needed for internal jobs as well as for parts needed for outside customers.
- Prepare and administer an annual operating budget for the parts department.
- Prepare Bi-Weekly Flash Reports.
- Attends Bi weekly staff meeting.
- Understand, keep abreast of, and comply with federal, state and local regulations that may effect parts sales.
- Direct and monitor activities of any parts department employees.
- Develop, enforce and monitor guidelines for working with customers to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer complaints immediately and according to company guidelines.
- Establish and enforce a pricing policy that balances volume and the cost of doing business.
- Monitors and adjusts inventory to minimize obsolescence.
- Ensure that wrong parts ordered for a customer or warranty parts are returned in a timely manner and meet the return guidelines for that specific manufacturer.
- Keep customer list updated as to credit status as to whether customer can purchase on account or is a cash only customer. Place collection calls as needed using the Profitability Partners Collection Process.
- Ensure that invoices are mailed or emailed in a timely manner, keeping open parts orders updated and invoiced so order is closed.
Education, Skill, and/or Experience Requirements: