Become part of our confidential candidate network and start your job search today!
Post your job listings to gain access to our extensive candidate network.
F&M MAFCO offers customized “powerful solutions” to fit our customer’s equipment, tooling and consumable needs. We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Warehouse Supervisor to supervise a busy distribution warehouse located on a large project site in Cameron, LA. This is an opportunity to join a leader in the MRO and construction tool and equipment rental and supply market. Responsibilities include day-to-day supervision of our on-site Distribution Warehouse to include effectively organizing and using resources to achieve optimal efficiency, while coordinating shipping and receiving operations and inventory control to ensure maximum workflow.
· Proven track record as Distribution/Warehouse Supervisor, preferably in the supply distribution and equipment rental industry.
· We are looking for a “working” Supervisor with experience in all aspects of warehousing (shipping/receiving and inventory control).
· Prior experience must include responsibility for workload scheduling, quality output, inventory control, warehousing, and logistics and personnel management responsibilities.
· Past experience using SAP, preferred.
· High level of communication, interpersonal and presentation skills required.
· Excellent time management skills/abilities while being results-oriented with a strong attention to detail/follow-up.
· Flexible and able to change focus as needs/workload dictates.
· Must display a professional demeanor at all times, while maintaining creditability and trustworthiness amongst both internal/external customers.
· Solid problem solving skills, with ability to provide timely and workable solutions.
· Must be committed to quality and service excellence.
· Able to exercise discretion and independent judgment, while working independently with minimal direction.
· Familiarity with the construction, tool supply and or equipment rental industry, would be a definite plus.
· Availability as requested/required for after-hour emergency calls and necessary overtime as the workload dictates, which may include some weekends.
Not what you're looking for?