Hudson County Motors
Position Details & Responsibilities
Outside Parts Sales Representative responsible for calling on, by phone or in person, prospective new customers as well as nurturing existing customers to secure existing and gain additional sales. Demonstrate ambition to go, sales mentality leading to growth, through account contacts in person and over the phone. Pursue business initiatives to build growth.
- Interacts and provides support to existing customers and new prospective customers.
- Converts incoming leads into parts sales.
- Maintain and grow parts sales by building long-term client relationships.
- Provide customers with exceptional customer satisfaction by meeting their needs.
- Quotes prices, credit terms and inputs order into the parts computer system. Places the part on order or submits to shipping department for immediate shipment.
- Reviews any special orders with the parts manager and obtains his/her approval.
- Determines replacement parts required, according to inspections of old parts, customer requests, or customers’ descriptions of malfunctions.
- Obtains parts manager`s approval for any special pricing.
- Follows up on parts orders to ensure that customers have been served properly.
- Coordinates service sales with service salespeople.
- Add new customers and update existing customer records to reflect changes to customers` names, addresses, etc.
- Reviews sales history/trend of current customers to look for noticeable changes.
- Maintains professional appearance and high ethical standards in daily activities.
- Minimum of High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Previous industry related experience and/or training
- Valid clean driver’s license with the ability to obtain a medical card
- Customer focused
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Bilingual, Spanish preferred