Contact H&A for Details
Position Details & Responsibilities
Herk and Associates has been retained by a leading equipment dealer to help them identify an experienced and talented Service Manager to oversee all Service Department needs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Department profitability
- Shop facilities and staff in Service Dept.
- Shop and Field service processes and personnel in the Service Dept.
- Reporting systems in the Service Dept.
- Coach and insipire the Service staff in the branch and in the field
- Structure flow of Service Dept. to ensure prompt response to customer inquires and proper handling of calls
- Structure Shop and Field procedures to monitor quality of work and drive customer satisfaction
- Ensure all Service staff are working safely and with proper tooling
- Proposing solutions to better streamline internal processes as they relate to the Service Dept.
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Understanding of financial reporting principles
- Understanding of pricing principles and discounting effects
- Supervisory experience with the ability to delegate and motivate employees
- Good computer and systems knowledge
- Working knowledge of equipment operations and mechanical functions especially in construction and forestry equipment
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Associates Degree desired but not necessary depending on experience
For more information, please contact Sandra Garcia at Herk & Associates.