Position Details & Responsibilities
Growth opportunity for ACT Construction! ACT Construction is a division of Atlantic Coast Toyotalift. We specialize in small to midsize construction equipment. This position will focus on our Bandit, Fecon, Gehl, and Takeuchi lines in the Piedmont and Eastern, NC. Excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual.
- Generate equipment rentals and sales for construction equipment.
- Travel required within territory with occasional overnight stays
- Ability to negotiate and interface with clients in a professional manner
- Maintain customer relationships and serve as customer contact point on equipment needs
- Ability to recommend specific machines best suited for customer use
- 3 - 5 years experience with a successful track record in a sales position
- Demonstrated ability to successfully cold call potential customers
- Ability to manage time/priorities with limited day to day supervision