Position Details & Responsibilities
Power Screening, LLC is a leading distributor for Powerscreen, Komptech, Liebherr and MGL equipment based in Denver, CO since 1984.
We are seeking goal-oriented, self-directed TERRITORY SALES professional to promote Powerscreen, Komptech, Liebherr and MGL products and services in an assigned northeast territory in Colorado. You will be responsible for establishing, interacting and growing the customer base by developing new prospects and clients. This position requires a broad knowledge of the organization`s services, products, and marketing combined with a desire to travel and meet face to face with customers.
- Manage assigned territory by servicing existing clients and growing customer base.
- Promote all aspects of Power Screening, LLC sales and rental business to assigned territory.
- Prospect the assigned territory to find and develop new sale and rental customers.
- Work as a cooperative team member with all personnel of Power Screening
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers
- Solicit OEM/aftermarket parts sales to all potential customers
- Solicit service revenue projects from all potential customers
- Responsible for growing the territory revenue
- Stay in constant contact with customers to support their needs
- Work closely with product support team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Submit call reports that align with your sales strategies and goals.
- Communicate customer problems to managers
- Ensuring that each customer has current credit application and certificates of insurance
- Assisting accounting with collecting on accounts receivables
- Creating rental contracts and sales purchase orders and acquiring necessary customer signatures
- Submitting customer call reports
- Promptly turning in monthly expense reports
- Work closely with other Power Screening team members to establish and grow the business
- Travel with manufacturing reps to promote their products to end users
- Travel out of town for training schools and sales calls when necessary
- Work together with service department upon delivery and setup of equipment to meet customer expectations
- Other duties as requested by management
- 3+ years sales experience in heavy equipment required - crushing, screening, solid waste industries, yellow iron sales is a plus
- Must have clean MVR Record and satisfactory background check.
- Motivated, Disciplined, Self-Starter with demonstrated strong work ethics
- Basic knowledge of product and/or services pertaining to the job
Selected Candidate will be subject to a pre-employment drug screen and post-offer background check.
Power Screening is an Equal Opportunity Employer