Forest Pro Inc.
Position Details & Responsibilities
Forest Pro Inc. The Industry leading forestry equipment dealer is in a growth phase and in search of experienced sales professionals in Virginia. We have strategically located openings for experienced Sales Professionals with winning records in Product Demonstration, Dealer Development and Territory Management focused on market growth.
Successful candidate will be experienced assessing, defining and implementing a sales plan that will deliver increased market coverage, full line penetration and improved dealer/manufacturer profitability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieves market goals as stated in annual plan.
- Assesses market and creates plans to deliver increased performance.
- Ability to communicate and support retail finance options.
- Manage dealer performance per retail sales goals.
- Understands dealer profitability and communicates support plans to achieve goals.
- Supports dealers at trade shows, equipment demonstrations and retail sales calls.
- Manages reporting and analysis to management including CRM reporting.
- Communicates issues, change in performance and attention of the dealer network to management.
- Reports competitive dealer and manufacturer activities.
- Promotes parts and service of all products.
- Manages discount levels with value based selling and always works toward improving margins.
- Participates and supports company at trade association meetings.
- Perform work in a safe manner, following all safety rules.
- Construction or forestry sales experience required.
- Five plus (5+) years of relevant experience preferred.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must combine a strong personality with a positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Demonstrate self-motivation, initiative and decision-making skills.
- Functions independently within context of day-to-day activities.
- Able to gather and analyze relevant information, and coordinate work with other team members.
- Experienced in qualifying sales opportunities, negotiating and closing the sale.
- Proven experience in managing client relationships, and achieving quota and goals.
- Strong analysis, judgement, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective organization and time management skills.
Competitive Pay scale , Company Vehicle, Retirement plan, Medical and Dental insurance available.