Werk-Brau Co., Inc.
Position Details & Responsibilities
Werk-Brau Co., Inc., a leading manufacturer of a complete line of O.E.M. and replacement attachments for excavators, mini excavators, backhoes, mini & full size loaders, and crawler loaders is aggressively searching for a Marketing Coordinator in Ohio.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead the development of marketing plans for the portfolio of products, including the residential, commercial, and non-core product lines. Develop specific plans, based on consumer and market analysis, which ensure that products address consumer target needs/attitudes and are promoted, priced, and distributed in the right channels. Plans must ultimately drive profitable sales.
- Lead the identification and development of new business and channel opportunities that are consistent with overall business plans.
- Support the sales team with the development of sales plans Lead multi-functional teams that include sales, manufacturing, and finance representatives.
- Lead marketing research initiatives, including the development of research objectives, execution, analysis, and appropriate actions.
- Develop and manage budgets, invoices, and spending.
- Track ongoing performance of in-line and competitive brands.
- Marketing coordinator experience that includes the successful development of marketing strategies and tactics.
- Digital marketing experience (SEO, SEM, etc.)
- Website and social media content management.
- General management experience.
- Leadership skills.
- Strategic thinking skills.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Financial competency.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and effective influencing skills.
- Willingness to lead organizational change.
- Project management experience.
- Team-building and conflict management skills.
- Marketing campaign management and ROI assessment
- Tradeshow management and coordination
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of brand/consumer marketing experience.