Contact H&A for Details
Position Details & Responsibilities
Herk and Associates has been retained by a leading manufactuer of food processing equipment. This company is seeking a driven Account Manager who is interested in technical industrial processes. As a member of this team, the qualified individual will be responsible for developing and managing commercial relationships with existing customers and driving new sales to strengthen the market position. The ability to travel up to 50% of the time is essential but travel will be almost exclusively in Central California.
- Drive sales results and strengthen account position
- Develop and manage commercial relationships with existing customers.
- Proactively schedule regular customer visits, conference calls, and webcasts to fully understand customer problems and opportunities
- Work with team to develop and execute effective strategies
- Embrace the Laitram business philosophy.
- B.S. or B.A. from an accredited university.
- A positive, confident outlook along with an entrepreneurial, problem-solving personality.
- Excellent communication, analytical and technical skills.
- An interest and aptitude in technical industrial processes.
- Good organizational skills, with attention to details.
- A passion for learning and growth, willingness and ability to be self-managed, and the acceptance of personal responsibility for results.
- Capable of presenting an economic analysis (for example, cost/benefit analysis, payback analysis, etc.)
- Strong computer skills - Excel and Word
- High sense of urgency; results-driven
- Industrial sales experience with solid commercial skills.
- Team selling and use of remote selling tools – emails, conference calls, webcasts, video conferencing, etc.
For additional details, please contact Sandra Garcia at Herk & Associates: