Contact H&A for Details
Position Details & Responsibilities
Herk & Associates has been retained by a leading construction equipment dealer who is offering an excellent opportunity for a Service Manager to lead a team of dedicated service technicians to support customers in and around North Carolina.
- Lead all field and shop technicians to meet customer needs and expectations.
- Ensure all service technicians are provided the necessary tools to complete assignments.
- Ensure all work orders are opened, closed and billed in a timely manner.
- Assist technicians in the repair and service of machinery in a supporting role, when necessary.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all safety training, product training, and department goals.
- Ensure all company safety requirements are adhered to by service technicians.
- Complete assigned work including assisting technicians to achieve productivity goals and maintaining financial responsibility for shop and fleet expenses for assigned branch.
- Lead technicians to complete all training as required.
- Ensure all administrative functions are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain supervisory oversight of service shop and the facilities yard.
- Assist in other duties as may be assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School diploma and/or trade school completion in appropriate field.
- Prior supervisory experience over a field technical staff in heavy equipment.
- Knowledge of safe job practices & regulations related to OSHA, MSHA and company requirements.
- Have knowledge of personal computers and related software including Outlook.
- Physical demand - Must be able to stoop, bend, climb and crawl without restriction.
- Must have a valid driver`s license with ability to travel, as necessary.
For additional details, please contact Sandra Garcia at Herk & Associates: