Become part of our confidential candidate network and start your job search today!
Post your job listings to gain access to our extensive candidate network.
Aggregate Machinery Specialist (AMS) has been serving the aggregate, construction, and mining industry in California and the southwest United States since 1986. AMS represents multiple manufacturers of aggregate and mine process equipment for both sales and rentals along with a stocking warehouse for parts sales.
We are currently looking for an Outside Sales Representative to serve our Southern/Central California market.
The Outside Sales Representative will lead sales efforts to ensure revenue growth and high level customer satisfaction. This individual should have a positive attitude, passion to make sales calls, strong oral and written communication skills, solid computer skills, be organized, desire to assist customers, self starter, and work in a team environment. Company vehicle, laptop and phone will be provided.
Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for but not limited to:
* Generate leads and sales, both equipment and parts
* Establish new customers through cold calling and personal visits to offices and job sites.
* Service existing customers
* Meet or exceed sales budget
* Develop product knowledge
* Educate customers
* Maintains and updates customer database
* Manages designated territories and customers to maximize our presence in the industry and ensure return business
* Will be joining existing sales personnel already in place in CA.
* Keep management informed on all relevant activity
* Other duties that may be required by management
* Self starter with minimal supervision
* High school degree or equivalent and some additional related training or advanced education. Bachelor`s degree preferred.
* Previous sales experience a desirable
* Valid drivers license with an acceptable driving record
* Knowledge of computer skills
* Good communication skills
* Self-motivation with the ability to set and reach long and short term goals
* Sales and marketing workshops, seminars and training a plus
* Living in territory advantageous
Not what you're looking for?