Bay Shore Systems, Inc.
Position Details & Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Director of Marketing & Product Development, the Marketing Coordinator develops and implements the Company’s advertising, marketing, and communications programs regarding its products and services, in order to build brand awareness, increase sales, and ensure clear communications regarding a variety of matters.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating development of impactful promotional plan and sales support materials for target products and services; working in close collaboration with the Director of Marketing & Product Development and the Sales Department to ensure consistent branding, messaging, and efficient use of resources.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Media and Advertising
- Assist in the design distribution and delivery of marketing materials
- Assist in the development of marketing plan and budgeting
- Concept and write branded advertising campaigns and other content
- Collaborate with sales department to customize and develop compelling and meaningful flyers, presentations, etc.
- Investigate new media opportunities (print, online, advertorials), negotiate rates and book space
- Traffic all advertisements to appropriate publications and online venues
- Create, maintain and strengthen Company’s overall brand in all forms of media (online, print)
- Write, execute and deploy email marketing campaigns and web content
- Consider new ways to further develop our corporate site in order to make it a selling tool
- Assist in the coordination of tradeshows (registration, shipping promotion, materials, etc.)
- Solicit editors of targeted publications for editorial opportunities
- Write and concept advertorials, in addition to getting them published
- Manage all social media sites by keeping them active and dynamic
- Perform high level analysis of marketing data from various inputs
- Will work closely with CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) and Mail Chimp to assist the sales department with marketing communications
- Accountable for basic project management of various marketing projects
- Assist in increasing Company’s sales volume and deal size.
- Minimal travel required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform this job.
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field and 2+ years of marketing/communications experience
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Work efficiently under pressure to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to stay on a budget and schedule
- A positive attitude
- Shown performance goals tied to sales
- Website experience, knowledge of Kentico a plus
- Competence with Microsoft products, including Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Social media platform knowledge, particularly LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- Organizational skills to manage multiple projects with flawless execution
- Ability to work independently and learn quickly; self -starter/self-motivated individual
- Excellent people skills and an ability to build relationships with people at all levels
- Proven track record of building business and hitting ROI targets
- Flexibility to adapt quickly and align with business needs
This position does not require a high level of physical flexibility or strength. Occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, equipment, hot materials, moderate to extreme noise, fumes, and airborne particles.
- Must agree to wear any and all necessary personal protective equipment to include:
- Eye protection required to reduce risk of injury.
- Approved footwear required.
- Ear protection is required.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.