Contact H&A for Details
Position Details & Responsibilities
Herk & Associates has been retained by a well established equipment dealer to find an accomplished and customer-focused Corporate Service Manager to join their team. This position will be responsible for operating and leading a Service Department, maintaining an open line of communication with all other company departments, and prioritizing equipment repairs and services.
This individual will be a team player with a go-getter attidue and wonderful communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to manage people effectively.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Ability to conduct business with utmost professionalism.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a larger team.
- Experience troubleshooting equipment hydraulic systems, including reading schematics.
- Experience troubleshooting equipment electrical systems, including reading schematics.
- Experience troubleshooting equipment emissions systems, including Tier 4 and Tier 4 Final equipment.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in service and/or equipment management.
- Proof of high school diploma or GED.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Experience repairing, maintaining and operating earthmoving equipment.
- Certified Equipment Manager or Equipment Management Specialist preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred.
For additional details about this opportunity please inquire with Sandra Garcia for a confidential discussion.