Contact H&A for Details
Position Details & Responsibilities
Our client, a multi-store construction equipment dealer, is looking for a progressive Service Department Leader to oversee all aspects of their service departments (P&L, strategy, operations) in North Dakota. This role will be responsible for setting policy & procedures for the entire service organization.
- Three to five years of service management in the construction equipment sector, preferred.
- College classes or degree preferred, but experience may be substituted or combined with education.
- Discretion in handling confidential and financial information.
- Ability to analyze data and information to make considered decisions.
- Basic knowledge of preparing and following budgets.
- Knowledge of federal and state safety regulations and best practices pertaining to shop area, preferred.
- Haves strong organizational skills, attention to detail and a high level of competence with computer related programs.
- Is capable of translating industry terminology into straightforward terms for explanatory purposes.
- Be able to work hard with limited supervision
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills
- Is able to remain calm and clear-headed in an emergency.
For more details, please contact Ben Carapetyan at Herk & Associates: