Roland Machinery Co.
Position Details & Responsibilities
Roland Machinery Company is a heavy equipment dealership. A heavy equipment sales and service company which has been in business for over 60 years, having 17 locations covering 5 states. We offer a career with an excellent wage and benefit package to qualified technicians that possess a positive attitude, solid work ethic, solid computer skills, and an above average mechanical aptitude.
- Candidates will be responsible for troubleshooting, repairs and reconditioning of construction, municipal and highway-related heavy equipment and related components.
- High School Diploma/GED is a must with a trade school degree, or direct industry experience highly desired.
- Minimum of two (2) year`s full-time heavy equipment experience required. Please note this "is not" a maintenance position.
- Candidates must possess a clean driving record, and a CDL will need to be obtained within the first 90 days after hire at our expense.
- Candidate is required to possess a respectable set of hand tools to perform the hands-on responsibilities of the position.
- Hire will always be expected to present a favorable company image in appearance, uniform, language, personal conduct, and while operating a company vehicle.
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- 401K Match