Position Details & Responsibilities
TranSource, Inc., headquartered in Greensboro, NC, is growing! We need a dynamic and well-organized sales person for our pre-owned truck department to be stationed in Rocky Mount area. We represent the best names in the medium and heavy-duty truck markets, and we have 8 locations across the state to support our customers with sales, rentals, and leasing to parts and service with our factory certified technicians. You will be working for a company that you can be proud of. If you are a sales person ready to take your Career to new
ESSENTIAL DUTIES (Essential Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned)
- Sells medium and heavy-duty used trucks.
- Prospecting for used-truck customers on a daily basis through contact by telephone, making in-person calls, email or social media.
- Promoting, presenting and selling heavy-duty and medium-duty used trucks by assisting customers in selecting trucks by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Developing and presenting professional sales proposals to current and prospective customers.
- Using a prescribed CRM system, or other method, to build a customer data base and record all sales activity.
- Providing follow-up and ongoing service and support to existing customers.
- Writing complete and accurate sales orders, secure deposits and process sales documentation in accordance with established dealership policies.
- Delivering used trucks, explaining used-truck warranty and service policies.
- Understands and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect the sale of used medium and heavy-duty vehicles.
- Performing accurate and thorough used truck appraisals.
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets and development goals.
heights, we are eager to hear from you!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.