Become part of our confidential candidate network and start your job search today!
Post your job listings to gain access to our extensive candidate network.
Growing commercial truck dealership is looking for qualified applicants to join our team. We are committed to exceptional service to our customers and seek employees with strong skills and work ethic.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
• Financial performance of service operations. Maintaining department profitability while controlling operating expenses and maintaining customer satisfaction.
• Insuring employees comply with company policies and procedures.
• Compliance with all government regulations.
• Maintaining safe working environment.
• Achieving target sales objectives and promoting sales growth
• Submitting all required paper work on timely basis and meeting management deadlines.
• Responding to internal inquiries in a timely manner
• Resolve difficult customer issues expeditiously
• Directing day to day activity for department associates.
• Heavy interaction with multiple departments required (Parts, Rental/Leasing, Sales.)
Not what you're looking for?