- Qualified candidates will be responsible for the coverage, retention, development and acquisition of customers within a sales territory to increase parts and service sales for construction and forestry equipment.
- Develop sales forecast and business plans for each assigned customer.
- Perform general machine inspections on site.
- Provide maintenance and service recommendations to customers.
- Provide feedback on competitive pricing and promotions.
- Responsible for territory-specific parts and service sales budget goals.
- Provide support for the customers’ use of technology products and promoting JD WorkSight / ForestSight offerings.
We are a drug-free workplace, offer excellent health and dental benefits, vacation and sick leave, holiday pay and a 401k Retirement & Profit Sharing Plan.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission