Flint Equipment Company
Position Details & Responsibilities
Flint Equipment Company is a multi-location John Deere dealership within three divisions (Construction & Forestry, Ag & Turf and Power Systems), and we are proud of our continued growth! We have an immediate opening for a Human Resources Manager located at our Corporate Office in Albany, GA. We offer our employees competitive pay, health, dental and vision benefits and a 401k Retirement Profit Sharing Plan.
The HR Manager manages the development, implementation and coordination of all personnel related policies, procedures and benefits. Ensures compliance with all local, state and federal employment laws. Assists the organization in achieving goals and maintaining a positive professional image through productive and engaged employees.
- Develops and maintains employee policies and procedures for the organization and counsels managers and employees on the adherence to the policies, procedures, benefit plans (Health & Retirement) and employment laws and regulations
- Serves as a member of the management team by assisting in the development and implementation of the annual business plan
- Develops and implements employee engagement programs which may include recognition, wellness and training, including hiring and disciplinary practices
- Manages the compensation and benefit plans as well as the workers compensation process for the organization
- Manages the recruiting efforts for the organization including building relationships with local schools, training managers to perform interviews, assisting with candidate selection processes, recruiting new employees and streamlining processes
- Oversees the administration of training and employee learning & development activities
- Partners with Safety Manager to help manage the organization’s Safety and Health plans, including required training, injury prevention, communication of claims experience and Human Resources related legal requirements
- Bachelor Degree preferred. Minimum five years’ experience in Human Resources activities such as compensation and benefits, staffing, employee development, training, legal compliance
- Knowledge of database software, human resources computer application systems, Microsoft Word, Excel and Sharepoint
- Expert knowledge of employment laws, policies, and regulations
- Understands retirement benefit plan and wage laws, confidentiality policies, employee notification requirements, and other regulatory policies
- Ability to write and speak effectively to individuals and groups