Position Details & Responsibilities
Leading Edge Truck Dealership seeking Shop Foreman for Service Department
Increase customer satisfaction and the shop’s sales potential by:
Schedule and assign work to ensure optimum balance of quality, productivity and profitability.
Follow status of work to ensure timely completion.
Deliver completed work to customer and explain work performed.
Perform functions of service manager in his/her absence, as directed.
Maintain a good relationship with all customers
Negotiate “gray” areas of any disputes with customers.
Follow-up with customers.
Provide status reports as required by the service manager.
Notify service manager of any perceived problems in the mechanics’ efficiency.
Maintain commitment to total quality process.
- Reviewing the work requested by the customer to determine all related problem areas.
- Discussing these areas of concern with the customer to obtain permission to have the shop check on these potential mechanical problems and correct problems that do exist.
- Three (3) years’ experience in shop with distributor or OEM
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Basic computer skills
- Basic knowledge of mechanical operations.
- Factory certified in warranty administration.
- Truck technical knowledge.
- Knowledge of QSP concept.
- Customer relations skills.