Kelly Tractor Co.
Position Details & Responsibilities
South Florida Caterpillar dealership seeking a Sales Representative for the AG Sales Department. Position will be based out of Ft. Myers Florida. The primary function of the Agriculture Sales Representative is to generate profitable business from the range of AG equipment.
Position will be based out of Kelly Tractor Co., location Ft. Myers Florida. The primary function of the Agriculture Sales Representative is to generate profitable business from the range of AG equipment.
Duties will include:
- Compile lists of prospective customers
- Handle sales leads
- Travel through assigned territory (Lee, Charlotte, Desoto and Collier counties)
- Recommend specific standard or modified machine best suited for customer’s jobs
- Test & operate machinery at work site
- Sell machinery and repair services
- Quote prices
- Prepare sales contracts
- Estimate delivery date to customer
- Prepare reports
- Keep expense account
- Enter new customer data and other sales data into computer database
- Develop and maintain relationships with purchasing contacts
- Investigate and resolve customer issues with deliveries.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Have four-year college degree or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Individual needs to be computer literate, have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- English fluency required, and bilingual fluency (English & Spanish) is preferred.
- Have a valid Florida driver license with clean record.
- Be familiar with the agriculture line being sold: Challenger Ag Tractors, Massey Ferguson Tractors, Ag Chem Products, ABI Irrigation Reels, Land Pride and Schulte Line of Rotary Cutters.