HYDRAULICIRCUIT TECHNOLOGY, LLC
Position Details & Responsibilities
HYDRAULICIRCUIT TECHNOLOGY, LLC (HCT) has been in business for 23 years and is a dynamic, fast-paced and growing manufacturer.
Our company specializes in developing field installation Auxiliary Hydraulic Kits for full-size Excavators and Backhoes. HCT is the largest privately owned manufacturer of hydraulic kits in North America.
Our customers are predominately Authorized Heavy Machinery Equipment Dealers. Strategic partners include (OEM) Machinery and Attachment Manufacturers.
HCT is seeking motivated individuals with engineering background and strong leadership skills to join our team.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
As Senior Hydraulic Design Engineer, you will provide leadership and guidance to produce the best engineered FIELD INSTALLATION KITS in the industry. Hydraulic kit designs include BOM, Detailed Drawing, Assembly Drawings and Installation manuals.
- Oversee kit design to ensure team meets customer specifications
- Maintain the ownership and accountability culture that promotes error-free designs throughout the product’s lifecycle.
- Work closely with purchasing and manufacturing teams on designs to deliver cost effective solutions for our customers
- Analyze designs to improve product quality while maintaining our cost competitiveness in the industry.
- Performs quality control checks, ensuring the accuracy and reliability of the kit designs
- Proficient in design and modeling software to effectively communicate products or concepts to customers
- Engages with team members to generate ideas for continuous improvement
- Interface with the sales / marketing teams, listening to the voice of customer and incorporating them into the designs.
- Determines training program and proper execution for continuous improvement.
- As a team leader, the senior engineer works with other managerial staff to ensure product ships within expected lead times.
- Solidworks / Draftsight
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Bachelor in Engineering degree from an accredited school
- Masters degree in Engineering a plus
- Excellent problem solving skills and analytical abilities
- Technical writing experience
- Basic hydraulic knowledge with ability to follow and understand schematics
- Related job experience a plus
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a supervisory role